Walking-Working Surfaces Advisory Committee
The rulemaking advisory committee is tasked with significant rulemaking for Oregon OSHA’s Division 2 rules.
This advisory committee will be looking at the language and fiscal impact of the following subdivisions:
- Division 2/D, Walking-Working Surfaces
- Division 2/I, Personal Protective Equipment
- Division 2/A, General
- Division 2/F, Adoption & Extension of Established Federal Standards
- Division 2/L, Fire Protection
- Division 2/N, Material Handling & Storage
- Division 2/R, Special Industries
- Division 2/RR, Electrical Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
These rule changes are based on federal OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces and Personal Protective Equipment (Fall Protection Systems) as published in the Federal Register, Vol. 81, No. 223 on Friday, Nov.18, 2016.
January 26, 2017
January 19, 2017
January 6, 2017