Are you a small business owner? Are you starting a new business? If you said "Yes" to either question, you have come to the right place. Welcome to Oregon OSHA's Tools of the Trade.
Tools of the Trade tells you what you need to know about Oregon OSHA and describes the key things you need to do to keep your employees safe.
What you will learn:
- How to manage workplace safety
- How to identify hazards
- How to report and record injuries
- What safety and health posters you need to display
- Why employee training is important
- The importance of safety committees and safety meetings
- How to get more help at no charge