Oregon OSHA offers the following services at no charge
The safety specialists, industrial hygienists, and ergonomists in our Consultation Section can show you how to reduce injury and illness costs with innovative approaches to safety and health management. Services include:
- Safety, health, and ergonomic hazard assessments
- Recommendations to control and eliminate hazards
- Written program evaluation
- Industrial hygiene services, such as noise monitoring and air sampling
- Training on health and safety topics
- Assistance with safety and health programs
Oregon OSHA consultants will not:
- Issue citations or propose penalties for violations of OSHA standards
- Provide other businesses with information about your Oregon OSHA participation, hazards, or business processes
- Guarantee that your workplace will pass an Oregon OSHA inspection
Request a consultation online or call 800-922-2689 (toll-free).
Our technical specialists can answer your questions about our rules and help you understand how those rules apply to your workplace. Email email@example.com.
Education and training
Education and training covering many safety and health topics is available online and in the classroom. See our Education and training website for current offerings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get what you pay for!
Did you know that your workers' compensation insurance carrier must help you evaluate your workplace for hazards, explain the safety and health rules that apply to your workplace, and work with you to develop a safety and health program? Your carrier must do this for you all at no charge, but you must request these services.